What you need:
*Two Burlap Coffee Bags
(I bought these from a local coffee shop for $5)
*Collected pine needles from the woods
*1-2 Bags of Dirt (if you have compost- mix it in!)
1) Cut open the burlap bags so they lay flat open.
2) Line the chair frame. This will keep all the dirt from falling through the bamboo frame.
3) Line bottom of nest with pine needles.
4) Fill with dirt! I mixed two kinds that I had.
I also added some leaves to make the dirt go further, this chair frame was much bigger than I thought!
5) Once your nest is full of dirt, plant marigolds and you're done!